National Assembly Speaker
- represents the National Assembly,
- convenes National Assembly sessions and establishes the proposal of the agenda,
- chairs National Assembly sessions,
- convenes meetings of the National Assembly Collegium and chairs the meetings,
- is responsible for the work in the National Assembly sessions of the and implementation of the Rules of Procedure,
- is responsible for the timely and coordinated work of the National Assembly working bodies,
- carries out other duties stipulated by the Law and the Rules of Procedure.
The election procedure for National Assembly Speaker is regulated by the Rules of Procedure. Under article 120 of the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia, the President of the Republic shall be substituted by the Speaker of the National Assembly.
All the duties and affairs of the National Assembly Speaker are coordinated by the Cabinet of the National Assembly Speaker, headed by the Chief-of-Staff.
10.30 - sitting of the Foreign Affairs Committee (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 2)
11.00 - press conference of MP Vesna Rakonjac (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, Central Hall)
12.00 - sitting of the Committee on Administrative, Budgetary, Mandate and Immunity Issues (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 2)