- monitor the pre-election activities and point to possible irregularities in the actions of political parties, candidates and other participants in the electoral procedure;
- control the mass media activities in applying the provisions of this Law with respect to ensuring equal conditions for the representation of the submitters of the electoral lists and candidates from the electoral lists;
- propose measures aimed at respecting the equality of candidates in the presentation of their manifestoes;
- address the public so as to safeguard the moral integrity of the candidates’ personality;
- warn of the actions of political parties of the public authorities, candidates and the mass media which hinder the electoral campaign and jeopardize the equality of rights of all candidates;
- without delay raise the initiative for instituting a relevant procedure before the competent public authorities if any of the participants in the electoral campaign incites violence by his/her behaviour or spreads national, religious or racial hatred, or calls for inequality of genders;
- determine the number and duration of the broadcasts for equal representation of the submitters of the electoral lists, if the agreement on it between the public radio and TV broadcasting company whose founder is the Republic of Serbia, Government of the Republic of Serbia and the political parties having their MPs in the National Assembly, is not concluded in the legally foreseen period.
- Svetislav Goncic, actor, acting director of “Vuk Karadzic” Cultural Centre,
- Branislav Klanscek, producer,
- Dr Nikola Zutic, scientific advisor,
- Dragan Varagic, Bachelor of Traffic Engineering,
- Ivana Radovanovic, Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations,
- Prof. Dr Branko M. Rakic, full professor,
- Prof. Miodrag Savovic, legal advisor,
- Ivona Pantelic, journalist - presenter,
- Jelena Milenkovic Orlic, professor of German language and literature,
- Aleksandar Stamatovic, opera leading man.
| 19 June 2020||Sixth Sitting of the Supervisory Board|
|10 June 2020||Fifth Sitting of the Supervisory Board|
| 4 June 2020||Fourth Sitting of the Supervisory Board|
| 27 May 2020||Third Sitting of the Supervisory Board|
| 20 May 2020||Second Sitting of the Supervisory Board|
| 27 Febraury 2020||First Sitting of the Supervisory Board|
Friday, 19 June 2020 |
Within its authority as stipulated by law, the Supervisory Board monitoring the actions of political parties, candidates and the media, has so far had six regular sittings where it considered issues concerning the relevant subjects’ actions during the pre-election activities.
Wednesday, 27 May 2020
At the third sitting, held on 27 May 2020, the members of the Supervisory Board were briefed on the reports of the Regulatory Authority for Electronic Media on their supervision of media service providers in the course of the pre-election campaign of the 21 June 2020 parliamentary elections.
Wednesday, 27 May 2020
The Supervisory Board monitoring the general activity of political parties, candidates and media in the course of the electoral activities, held its third sitting on 27 May 2020.
Wednesday, 20 May 2020
At their second sitting, held on 20 May 2020, the members of the Supervisory Board adopted the Rules of Procedure. The sitting was chaired by Supervisory Board Chairman Svetislav Goncic.
Thursday, 27 February 2020
First Sitting of the Supervisory Board
11.00 - press conference of MP Alaksandar Jerkovic (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, Central Hall)
12.00 - the Chairperson of the European Integration Committee meets with the coordinator of the National Convention on the European Union (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 2)
12.00 - press conference of MP Slavisa Ristic (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, Central Hall)