IVICA DACIC – “Socialist Party of Serbia (SPS), United Serbia (JS) – Dragan Markovic Palma”
Date of Verification of MP’s Mandate
Year of Birth
Function in the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- National Assembly Deputy Speaker
- Committee on Constitutional and Legislative Issues (Deputy Chairperson)
- European Integration Committee (member)
- Committee on the Rights of the Child (member)
- Health and Family Committee (Deputy member)
Membership in other working bodies and delegations
- Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee (deputy member)
Friendship group membership
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- United States of America
Parliamentary Constituency Office
- Cara Lazara 8, Kraljevo
- Snezana Usiljanin
- every workday 9 am - 2 pm
She finished primary and secondary school in Kraljevo.
She also graduated from the Business School of Applied Studies in Belgrade and is a graduate of the Faculty of Business Studies and Law in Belgrade, UNION "Nikola Tesla" University.
Four-time best athlete of the city of Kraljevo and a scholarship holder of the Ministry of Sports, as an athlete of world importance and winner of European and world medals.
She was elected a Member of Parliament in the 2014 parliamentary election. Since 2008, councilor and head of a political group in the City Assembly of Kraljevo.
Married, mother of two.
13.00 - the National Assembly Speaker meets with Libyan Ambassador to Serbia (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, diplomatic salon of Prince Pavle Karadjordjevic)