FOR A JUST SERBIA – DEMOCRATIC PARTY (NOVA, DSHV, ZZS)
Date of Verification of MP’s Mandate
Year of Birth
Function in the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- National Assembly Deputy Speaker
- Committee on Constitutional and Legislative Issues (Deputy Chairperson)
- Committee on Kosovo-Metohija (member)
- European Integration Committee (member)
- Committee on the Rights of the Child (member)
- Defence and Internal Affairs Committee (Deputy member)
- Environmental Protection Committee (Deputy member)
Membership in other working bodies and delegations
- Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee (deputy member)
- Commission to Investigate the Consequences of the NATO 1999 Bombing on the Health of the Citizens of Serbia, as well as the Environment, with a Special Focus on the Impact of the Depleted Uranium Projectiles (member)
Friendship group membership
Worked at the University of Novi Sad (1984-1999) – Faculty of Technical Sciences, assistant for subject physics; JP SPC Vojvodina, Novi Sad (1999-2004), marketing.
Member of the Democratic Party (DS) Novi Sad City Board (1992), spokesperson of the DS Vojvodina City and Provincial Board. President of the DS Novi Sad City Board Electoral HQ (1996). DS Vojvodina Provincial Board President (1998-2001). Democratic Party Vice-President (2001-2004).
At the second regular Conference of the DS Women’s Forum held on 11 June 2006 elected DS Women’s Forum President.
Performed the duty of member of the City of Novi Sad Executive Board (1997). Served several mandates as member of the AP Vojvodina Assembly, head of the opposition parliamentary group (1996-2000), AP Vojvodina Assembly Deputy Speaker (2000-2001). MP at the Assembly of the Republic of Serbia (2000-2003, 2003-2006, 2007-2008, 2008-2012, 2012-2014), performed the duty of Serbian Assembly Deputy Speaker. Chairperson of the Foreign Affairs Committee, Deputy Chairperson of the Environmental Protection Committee and member of the Serbian Assembly’s European Integration Committee.
Elected MP of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia in the parliamentary elections held on 16 March 2014.
Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia.
At the XVIII Assembly of the Democratic Party held on 31 May 2014 elected Vice-President of the Democratic Party.
At the session of the DS Main Board held on 29 June 2014 elected Deputy President of the Democratic Party.
Activist of the women’s movement and “Women’s Political Network” since 2000.
Married, mother of four. Hobby: fishing.
Speaks English, has working knowledge of French and German.
14.30 - National Assembly Deputy Speaker Prof. Dr Vladimir Marinkovic meets with the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 2)