Tuesday, 6 April 2021
Speaker Dacic Convenes Eighth Sitting for 15 April 2021
The Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia Ivica Dacic convened the Eighth Sitting of the First Regular Session of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia in 2021, for Thursday, 15 April 2021, starting at 10 am.
- Bill amending and modifying the Energy Law, submitted by the Government;
- Bill on Use of Renewable Energy Sources, submitted by the Government;
- Bill amending and modifying the Law on Mining and Geological Research, submitted by the Government;
- Bill on Energy Efficiency and Rational Energy Use, submitted by the Government, and
- Proposal of the Decision on the Election of members of the Commission for the Control of the Execution of Criminal Sanctions, submitted by the Committee on the Judiciary, Public Administration and Local Self-Government.
13.00 - video meeting of the Chairman of the National Assembly Foreign Affairs Committee and the Chairman of the Italian Chamber of Deputies Foreign Affairs Committee (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 2)