Monday, 23 December 2019
35th Sitting of the Defence and Internal Affairs Committee
At the sitting held on 23 December, the members of the Defence and Internal Affairs Committee considered the following in principle:
- Proposal of the Defence Strategy of the Republic of Serbia, submitted by the Government,
- Bill amending and modifying the Law on the Serbian Armed Forces, submitted by the Government,
- Bill amending and modifying the Law on Migration Management, submitted by the Government,
- Bill on the Confirmation of the Defence Cooperation Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Serbia and the Government of the Czech Republic, submitted by the Government, and
- Proposal of the Decision on the Engagement of the Serbian Armed Forces and Other Defence Forces in Multinational Operations outside of the Republic of Serbia Borders, submitted by the Government.
The Government’s proposals were presented by secretary of the Ministry of Defence Zoran Lazic. Following a debate the Committee unanimously adopted the proposed documents.
The sitting was chaired by Committee Chairperson Marija Obradovic and attended by the following Committee members and deputy members: Sandra Bozic, Borisav Kovacevic, Stefana Miladinovic, Krsto Janjusevic, Dubravka Filipovski, Milimir Vujadinovic, Jasmina Obradovic and Aleksandar Markovic.