ALEKSANDAR VUCIC – SERBIA IS WINNING
Date of Verification of MP’s Mandate
Year of Birth
Function in the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- National Assembly Deputy Speaker
- Committee on Finance, State Budget and Control of Public Spending (member)
- Committee on the Rights of the Child (member)
Membership in other working bodies and delegations
- Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee (member)
- Subcommittee for the Consideration of Reports on Audits Conducted by the State Audit Institution (member)
Friendship group membership
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
Since January 1990 appointed Director of DP “EMICK” Kragujevac, Pozarevac business centre. Founder and owner of PD DOO “VECKO” Pozarevac from 1992 to date. Elected MP in the 2000, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2012 and 2014 elections.
Appointed Head of the Serbian Progressive Party Parliamentary Group in September 2012 and held the post until August 2013, later appointed Deputy Head of the Serbian Progressive Party Parliamentary Group to the end of the assembly legislature’s term of office.
Elected member of the Committee on Constitutional Issues, Committee on Trade and Tourism, Committee on Finance and Control of Public Spending and the European Union-Serbia Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee. Head of the Parliamentary Friendship Group with the Czech Republic and Head of the delegation to the Inter-Parliamentary Union. Also, member of the working group tasked with drafting the Public Procurement Law.
Elected National Assembly Deputy Speaker in the X parliamentary legislature in 2014, as well as Chairman of the Committee on Finance, State Budget and Control of Public Spending.
Speaks English and Russian.
14.00 - public hearing on “Education in national minority languages”, organized by the Committee on Education, Science, Technological Development and the Information Society (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 2)
14.00 - the National Assembly Speaker meets with the President of North Macedonia (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, hall 1)
- photo exhibition on the World Children’s Day and the 50th anniversary of “The Joy of Europe” (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, Central Hall)